Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Bothell, WA
Looking for a roof contractor in the Bothell, WA area? Consider Alpine Roof Care, your premier roofing contractors in operation since 1992. Our qualified, licensed technicians have provided better and more accurate estimates to ensure the health of your roof and your home in Bothell, WA.
Roof Cleaning in Bothell, WA
A regular roof cleaning is important for the overall health of your roof. I’m sure you’ve heard it before, it can’t be emphasized enough. Why should you clean your roof at least once a year?
- Appearances – Keep the beauty your home up by keeping black stains off the shingles of your roof.
- Homeowners Insurance – It’s typical for your insurance company to require homeowners to keep their roofs free and clear of debris. Be proactive and don’t get stuck in a situation where your insurance is cancelled due to a miss roof cleaning.
- Cost Savings – By maintaining your home with a regular roof cleaning, you can extend the life of your roof and potentially not need a full replacement until the end of your roof’s warranty.
It may not always be at the top of your mind, but regular roof cleanings prove to be important. Call us today for a free estimate!
Roof Repair in Bothell, WA
Is your Bothell roof leaking? Are you seeing discoloration or signs of water in the interior of your home? If caught quickly, a leak can be a quick minor repair. Where are common sources of leaks and what should you be looking for with your roof?
- Cracked Vent – One of the most common culprits is a cracked vent especially the area surrounding, gaskets crack, create gaps or may have missing nails. Plastic vents are particularly prone to cracking after years of exposure to the elements. Easily allowing water into your home.
- Valley Seal – The place where two roof plans converge into a low point and where water is allowed to run off. If this area is improperly sealed, heavy rains or ice can quickly cause leaks into your home.
- Damaged Shingles – Without a regular cleaning, the growth of algae, lichens and/or moss can quickly lead to damaged shingles. Also, one of those Pacific Northwest storms many times with continue to make the issue become worse.
- Missing Shingles – Notice missing shingles on your Bothell home’s roof?. Typically, this happens after a bout of heavy winds or rain. With the addition of algae or lichen growth, you are more likely to lose shingles in a big storm.
- Cracked Chimney – Leaks can also originate from issues with your chimney. Wear and tear along the mud cap or holes in the mortared joints are typical causes of leaks in this area.
If you notice any issues, don’t delay in getting your Bothell roof fixed. The sooner you address the problem the less likely a full roof replacement is needed.
Roof Replacement in Bothell, WA
Extensive roof repairs needed? Let’s discuss a full roof replacement as it may be more economical in the long run. A full roof replacement can add value and save you money when damage is extensive. But what signs should you look for?
- Shingles – Cracked or curling shingles across the entirety of your roof. You may also notice bald spots on your roof where shingles are missing.
- Age – Most roof warranties include 20 years of life if you’ve properly taken care of it. If it is 20 years old, a full replacement will be needed.
- Appearance – The overall look of your roof is old, worn or deteriorated.
If you believe you need a new roof, we will come out and provide you with a free estimate. Our professional roofing contractors will help you decide the best course of action!